(Videos & Written Letters below)
- In 2021, I approached Jake from Superior Kitchens & Cabinets in Albany WA with regards to doing a complete renovation of my kitchen. I could not be more happy with the result of the consultation that followed. Within days, Jake had visited my home to find out what I hoped could be achieved. He gave me valuable advice, took measurements and drew up designs showing an example of what could be done.
The lovely showroom at Superior Kitchens & Cabinets made it easy to choose all surfaces and colour schemes for the cabinets, benchtops, etc, to coordinate the beautiful quality kitchen that I now have. Throughout the whole process of the complete removal of my old kitchen and the building and installing of the new, Superior Kitchens & Cabinets listened to my ideas and contributed professional and experienced suggestions which were really appreciated.
They organised all the various tradespeople who were needed to complete this project that was commenced and completed within the time frame of the contract. As a result, it was a stress-free experience for me, I have a lovely new kitchen and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Superior Kitchens & Cabinets to others.
Kerry-Ann Horton, February 2022
- Hi Jake,
Sorry I meant to send a message earlier – time go away from me.
The kitchen is looking great! Really good to see it all come together. It’s so much lighter and brighter, it doesn’t even look like our house any more.
Thanks to you and your team.
Great to see the final pieces in place today. We have our kitchen. It looks great, we are really happy with it. We still need to spend some time moving things around to more logical places, but it’s so light, bright and fresh. Like a new house.
I didn’t get a photo tonight with the last door in place, but here is last night’s before and after. Hardly recognise it! Thanks again.
Jo and Kaien (via 2 emails) 12th & 23rd November 2021
- Hi Jake and team,
Sorry for not getting in touch sooner than this but life just keeps getting in the way 😊 I just wanted to let you know how wonderful/fantastic my kitchen is. I am so happy with the way it turned out and just wanted to say ‘Thank you’ to you and your wonderful, professional team. Everyone that has entered my home is in awe of my kitchen and just love it. I have recommended your business to anyone and everyone who will listen particularly if they are mentioning renovating their kitchen.
Once again THANK YOU 😊, Colin & Kerri Bond (via email) 20th October 2021
- Dear Jake,
THANKYOU!! very, very much! We are in awe of our wonderful kitchen(s), amazing ‘laundry chute’, wardrobe cabinets, and beautiful benches. Thank you doesn’t quite seem enough.
Kindest Regards, Rob & Cath Cox (via card, December 2020)
- To Jake and team,
Thank you for such a lovely kitchen so professionally handled from start to finish. We are delighted with the finished results. Thank you for helping to make our home a better place to see our days out. Kindest regards in appreciation from Neville & Wanda. Have a great day (via card, 8th May 2020)
- Thank you Jake and co. for a great job done with so much attention to detail. We are very happy with our lovely new kitchen.
Kay and Matt (via email) 11th December 2019
- Hi Jake.
I would to thank you, Brendan & Clayton for the wonderful job done to remove my old dated kitchen and replace it with an awesome new modern kitchen. I will enjoy many years of cooking in it.
I would also like to thank you for organizing Liam (plumber) and Reuben (electrician) who did an excellent job. The whole process went smoothly and was not at all stressful.
My new floor goes in at the end of next week, so once we get everything moved back into its place, I will let you know, so you can come and take an after photo. My sincere thanks, Helen West (via email) 8th August 2019
- We had been putting off getting the kitchen done for years because we just didn’t know where to start. We had a couple of people come in and quote but it just didn’t feel right as they wanted to know what OUR design was. Although we knew what we wanted we didn’t know how to implement it all together. We called Jake at Superior Kitchens & Cabinets and felt so excited the minute he started talking. He was so open to our ideas and able to guide us what would work with what we had in mind. Jake and his team were so friendly, professional and kept us informed the whole time. The whole process was so fast and we cannot believe how beautiful it turned out. Walking in the old house is a joy as the kitchen is amazing. I highly recommend Superior Kitchens & Cabinets, you wont be disappointed. Affordable but with top quality results and service. (Dianne Herbert via Houzz) February 2019
- Jake and his team were a delight to deal with. Jake was open to interpreting my ideas and applying his experience to make them happen. They produced an excellent kitchen at a great price. Highly recommended. (Julie Wright via Houzz) February 2019
- Superior Kitchens did a top job of our kitchen renovation.Jake was very helpful and innovative at the design stage. The installation was punctual and Jake was reliable with the time frame. His standard of work was of high quality and we are extremely pleased with the finished result. (Anonymous review via Houzz) March 2019
- Jake has transformed our difficult to work in kitchen into an absolute delight. He came up with numerous solutions to the difficulties our house presented. We were so delighted with his ideas and designs we asked him to redesign our 2 bathrooms with great results.Delighted to recommend his work as you will be very happy with the results. (Libby Hocking via Houzz) February 2019
- Jake and the team at Superior Kitchens & Cabinets did a fantastic job with my kitchen renovation. The communication was extremely good – Jake was happy to listen to my ideas, add some of his own and he always responded to my numerous questions and requests via email very promptly. He provided detailed plans, and was happy to modify those to accommodate new ideas as they arose. The quality of the workmanship is very high, and very good value for money. The kitchen was completed on time, and at the quoted cost. I am very happy with the final result, and strongly recommend Superior Kitchens & Cabinets to anyone building or renovating a kitchen. (Marie Hale via Houzz) March 2019
- Jake and his team are fantastic. They designed, manufactured, and installed my new kitchen to the highest quality and attention to detail.
I highly recommend Superior Kitchens & Cabinets. (Jake’s Biased Wife) July 2018
- It’s now 2 years since my kitchen was totally renovated and I could not fault anything .Love all the draws for easy access into of reaching deep into cupboards . The project was carried out as discussed including use of interior decorator . Within a week most work was completed including removal of all rubbish . The guys were very professional and punctual . I would highly recommend Superior Kitchens & Cabinets especially as this is their specialty. (Joan Wilson via Houzz) 3rd July 2019
- Awesome result for our family home! Impeccable attention to detail and offered some great ideas and solutions. Nothing was too much trouble and our project was delivered on budget and on time. Couldn’t recommend Jake and his team highly enough. (Scott & Fran Leary) May 2018 (Video below…)
- To Jake, Brendan, Clay and workshop crew. Our sincere thanks for a job well done. We are delighted with our new kitchen. It looks good and is functional. Your determination to get the design right, professionalism, workmanship and even cleaning up after each day’s work is very much appreciated. Jake, you always said we would be happy with the result and we are. It was a pleasure dealing with you all. (Robyn & Mike Dovey)
- Superior Kitchens truly live up to their name. From the first visit through to subsequent discussions and quote we were very impressed with Jake’s knowledge, suggestions and attention to detail. We finally have the kitchen that not only compliments the rest of our home, but is everything we had hoped it would be. Thanks to Jake and his capable team we have a much larger workspace and beautifully finished kitchen, in the colour scheme of our choice, matching other rustic finishes as requested.
We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Superior Kitchens & Cabinets. (Lucas & Marcella Holleman via Houzz) 19th July 2017
- Hi Jake I apologise for being late with our thanks, the kitchen is at last finished – the range hood finally installed. Everything looks fantastic, we love it. Many thanks for your part in this. (Lynn Horler) 26th October 2017
- Hi Jake. Just wanted to send through before and after pics, the transformation is amazing (unfortunately I didn’t get the “before” shot before Heath took to the tiles) – I cannot wait for the end product with the kickboards etc once the new floors are in. Looks like a completely different house, and I just wanted to say thankyou to yourself, Brendan and the team for being so cooperative and understanding (we really do hate doing this stuff haha). Definitely will be recommending Superior Kitchens & Cabinets to our friends and anybody that will listen really – Brendan was fantastic and so patient with the kids coming in and out of his workspace that I cannot rate him highly enough. All the best and we will be in touch in the near future. Take care. (Tanya Paunic via letter) 7th February 2017
- The old kitchen had been fairly run down and I wanted something modern but was still going to fit in with the rest of the house, so nothing too left of centre. Jake was so helpful in guiding us to the kitchen that suits our lifestyle and was so affordable but still maintained the quality. I had no doubts when we chose Superior Kitchens & Cabinets and the way the whole team conducted their work confirmed those feelings. So thank you Jake and team definitely recommend you to anyone that is looking for quality workmanship with great customer service. (Tanya Paunic via Houzz) 19th February 2017
- Hi Jake, Thank you very much for making and installing our new kitchens. We are really happy with them, they look amazing and completely changed the cottages into something we can be proud to offer to guests. I appreciated your expert advice on the ‘look’ to go for, you are spot on! And also that you were right on schedule as planned. You made it a stress free, enjoyable project for us. We will definitely recommend you and your excellent service at every opportunity. Please thank the guys who came out to install the kitchens, on our behalf, they were very polite and efficient. I have transferred the payment to your account today. Thank you again Jake. Kind regards, Brad and Sue, your very happy customers. (Brad & Sue – Country Cottages (3 Cottages)) 17th August 2016
- Thanks for everything Jake, Thank you, thank you, thank you, it’s better than I could have imagined. Your advise was perfect. It was a pleasure to deal with you and your staff, your recommendations on what to do in the kitchen were spot on to what we wanted and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We will be more than happy to recommend you and your work.
Will let you know when all is completed so you can take some photos. Kind Regards, Lauren BattenPS Did I tell you I am in love with my kitchen!! (Steve & Lauren Batten) 16th February 2016
- Hi Jake, I would like to thank you and all the team at Superior Kitchens & Cabinets for the fantastic job you have done making and installing Mum and Dad’s new kitchen. Mum and Dad are absolutely thrilled with the finished product and have enjoyed working with you all. I can’t wait to get down and see the finished kitchen in a week and a half. It has been great to work with you all. You have made it a lot easier for me by delivering the kitchen pretty much to the expected dates and within the predicted time frames. Thank you again. Kind regards, Darleen and co. (Darleen daughter of Max & Beryl Bennett) 6th November 2015
- Hey Jake, A Huge thanks for the cupboard it’s AWESOME! and the slat wall. It has all come together really well I feel, thanks for taking the time to listen and make sure we were always on the same page with this project you’re a real pro. The registrar here is all inspired to do her office so there will probably be more work next year for you if your not too busy with all my recommendations…Cheers again for your professionalism and great workmanship most appreciated. Take care and may see you around. Cheers (Rowena Wilkes, Kendenup Primary School) 28th February 2015
- To ‘Superior Kitchens & Cabinets’ Management and Staff. Thank you very much! Many thanks for your service. Regards (Eli & Jenny Dul) 23rd July 2015
- Hi Jake, we love our cabinets and the guys were very polite and well mannered… which you don’t see much of these days. We have made the final payment into the account nominated. Thanks from (Josh, Dana and Lily) 19th October 2015